Company Operating in The United States

Please be aware that you cannot operate in the United States using a Delaware or Florida offshore company.

However if you are planning to expand your business into the United States please see below the mandatory requirements and related fees:

Incorporation state and office:

  • A company that operates in the United States needs to be registered in the state where it operates from and must have an office in the same state.
  • The company will need a Physical address in the United States.
  • Florida is the only jurisdiction where we can offer a physical address. If you wish to rent an address from us, you will have to incorporate your company in Florida.
  • If you do not have a presence in the United States we can assist you in providing an address, rental fee starts at 3600 euros, and it might increase depending on the complexity and volume of the business, the Rental Fee does not include the forwarding of mail. Additional fees will apply if you wish to have the correspondences forwarded.

Bank account in the US:

  • The company will need to have a bank account in the United States, we can assist to open bank accounts only in Miami, and the fee is 600 euros.
  • The company will need to obtain an Employee Identification number (EIN number) in order to open bank account in Miami, The fee to assist with obtaining the EIN number is 450 euros
  • The bank (as mandated by Congress and the IRS) will require the company to have a “physical” address in the United States. A “mail box” or “virtual office” will not be accepted.
  • The Beneficial Owner will be required to come to Miami and personally sign all the banking documents in front of the bank representative. In fact, all the individuals listed in the corporate documents will have to come to Miami and be present when opening the bank account. We strongly recommend that only one individual be listed in the corporate documents as both the “Member” and the “Manager” to avoid having to bring several individuals to the meeting at the bank. After the bank account is opened, these corporate documents can be easily changed.

Accounting & Tax return Requirement:

  • Companies operating in the United States will need to file tax returns, we can provide bookkeeping and tax accounting services.
    The fee will depend on the volume and amount of transactions of the company.

Should require more info do not hesitate to contact us.

SFM Login & Registration